One pan meals are my kinda meal.
When I set out to develop a few recipes that I could make on this one massive pan I bought, I went for:
- Delicious and,
- Nutritious (of course)
I absolutely love this sheet because it’s great for dinner and of course, for cookies too.
I’m not much of a baker but when I do bake a few cookies now and then, this sheet makes it a lot easier and faster – one pan and done.
If you like the idea of one pan meals, grab my free ebook that has 2 more recipes you might to try – scroll down and grab it now.
Enjoy the shrimp!
- 30 shrimp
- 2 large head broccoli
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried thyme
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Toss chopped sweet potatoes in oil. Spread onto 1/2 of a large baking sheet.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for approximately 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the spice mix and toss shrimp in the mix. Set aside.
- Chop the broccoli into small florets.
- When the sweet potatoes have been in for 10 minutes, toss them on the pan for even baking and add the shrimp in the spice mix and broccoli to the pan.
- Return the pan to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes or until sweet potatoes are soft and the shrimp is cooked through.
- Serve hot.
- This is nice and spicy! If you don't like heat, cut down on the cayenne. If you like more heat, turn it up by adding some hot chili flakes.